Branded eco-friendly pens are a must-consider for any UK business, whether you're ordering for in-house use or are looking for a high-impact giveaway option for your customers.
After all, demonstrating that your business is trying to adopt more eco-minded practices is important, and shows that your brand is self-aware and firmly tapped into current concerns.
- The beginner's guide to bamboo promotional products
- The best promotional seeds to grow your brand awareness
And of course, much like regular promo pens, promotional eco pens are still printed with your logo to ensure awareness for your business with every use. What's not to like?
Why Should Your Business Consider Eco Branded Pens?
Swapping your usual tried-and-tested logo-printed pens for an eco alternative can feel like taking a step into the unknown - but it's definitely worth considering if you can.
- It shows you're aware of environmental concerns: after all, data published by Impact Reporting show that around two-thirds of employees would sooner work for an organisation that they believed had a clear social conscience.
- It shows your business takes its corporate social responsibility (CSR) seriously: the same research showed that people believe CSR accounts for over 40% of a company's good (or bad) reputation.
- Choosing eco alternatives is a great way for your brand to play its part in regard to environmental concerns. Granted, eco-friendly promo pens might not work for every business or every occasion but if you can do it, it's a great option as well as a talking point.
And of course, while ordering eco-friendly pens might not work for every business, you can still be eco-minded in terms of your purchase.
We stock a huge range of promotional pens and you can be mindful of their environmental impact by ordering the amount you need (rather than ordering an excess that could end up being disposed of).
You can also check what your recipients can do with the pens after they've run out of ink: can they be refilled, or perhaps recycled? We're more than happy to advise, so get in touch with our friendly team today if you have any questions.
What Qualifies A Custom Pen As Eco-Friendly?
There are a number of considerations that can influence whether a pen does (or doesn't) qualify as an eco-friendly promotional product. These include...
- What's it made from? Look out for information relating to the construction of the pen, and what material(s) it's constructed from. These can range from recycled plastic (for example, we have pens made from recycled bottles and CD cases) to naturally-derived materials, such as bamboo and wheat straw.
- Are refillable pens better for the environment? Of course, a pen that can be used for a longer period of time is, in theory at least, more eco-minded than one that will expire after a few months of use. If you're unsure about whether or not your chosen pen can be refilled, simply ask your account manager, who will be happy to advise.
- What can your customers do with it once it's fulfilled its purpose? Is it simply to be chucked with the rubbish or can it be recycled or put on a compost heap? It's also important to pay attention to which parts of the pen can be recycled; for example, a metal clip might not be disposable in the same way as a plastic body.
So what are the best options ready to order for your business today? We have a wide range of branded eco pens that are ready to order with your logo today, so read on to discover some of our favourites...
Which promotional eco-friendly pens will you choose?
We've got options to suit every occasion, whether you're purchasing pens for use in-house or are looking for the perfect option to hand out to prospective leads at events. While they all qualify as eco for a number of different reasons, they've all got one thing in common: they offer fantastic awareness for your business.
So you want promotional eco pens that... Can fit with a small marketing budget
Eco doesn't have to mean expensive, and we've got products at price points to suit every budget. Our BiC Ecolution Round Stic Pens are a great choice for businesses that are keen to dip a toe into the eco world, without spending a fortune.
Ready to order with your logo from just 500 units, these pens are made from 70% recycled material and can be printed with your branding in up to full colour.
So you want printed eco pens that... Will appeal to screen addicts
And let's face it, that's all of us. Whether your customers or colleagues are glued to smartphones or tablets, our Bamboo Touch Screen Ballpens are a great way to combine your brand with an eco-meets-tech marketing solution - that doesn't cost a fortune.
While it's perhaps best known as the preferred snack of pandas, sturdy bamboo is becoming increasingly popular as a core material in eco-minded merchandise. These pens are made from a blend of ABS plastic and bamboo, and will look great on any desk.
So you want branded eco pens that... Will add a touch of luxury to your marketing plans
While 'eco' and 'luxury' might not necessarily sound as if they go hand-in-hand when it comes to pens, we've got various options that tick both boxes comfortably.
Our favourite would have to be the Pierre Cardin Pen For Life Fountain Pen, which combines an exquisite logo-branded pen with an item that can be used for years with the appropriate care. A sophisticated alternative to throwaway pens, all your customers need to do is replenish the ink to be able to keep using it.
So you want custom eco pens that... Offer double the purpose
If you like your pens to multi-task as hard as you do, search no further than our Oriel Wheat Straw Ballpen and Highlighter pens. Carefully constructed from 60% wheatstraw and 40% recycled plastic, these dual-ended pens boast both a ballpen and a highlighter.
Your logo can be emblazoned in up to full colour for unmissable visibility with every word written, while the pens are available to order in your choice of four cool colours.
So you want promotional eco pens that... Can do something really impressive
Looking for something your customers can do something cool with once it's fulfilled its purpose? Search no further than our Vegetal Frost Biodegradable Ballpens, which are printed with your logo in up to four colours.
Over 80% biodegradable, these pens can be sustainably disposed of once they're no longer needed. Pretty clever, right? On top of that impressive talking point, they're also constructed from plastic derived from plant oil, making them a truly impressive eco alternative to traditional biros.
And it doesn't end there. We've got a huge range of branded eco pens ready for you to order with your logo today. Image: Karolina Grabowska via Pexels.