About Total Merchandise
Total Merchandise is, and has always been, different.
We came into existence with the clear intention to be the most trusted promotional partner to UK businesses and organisations.
We didn't want to be yet another supplier who added little, aside from a margin.
We strive to really get to know our customers and build long-term relationships. We develop an understanding of your branding goals, meaning you can trust us to present savvy creative solutions that meet your budget and aspirations.
To be a good partner, you need to trust that we are great at what we do:
- Focus - Our core business is promotional products and branded merchandise for UK businesses and organisations. We'll leave the hen do t-shirts and mugs with a photo of your dog to the others!
- Expert & Friendly UK Sales & Service Teams - Our people are our key asset. Many have been with us since the beginning and have an encyclopedic knowledge of the industry. They pride themselves on building strong relationships with customers new and old through exceptional customer service.
- Dedicated Account Managers - We understand that consistency is a valued commodity. That's why we give every customer a dedicated account manager who'll be with you every step of the way. Regular contact and updates are all part of the service, so you can be confident that your order is progressing.
- Sector Expertise - With nearly two decades' experience, we've developed a deep expertise across a range of private and public sectors. Whether it's an FTSE 100 brand or a local SME, an NHS or government department, a university or a school, a major national charity or a local cause – we understand that every organisation's requirements are different. Our years in the industry allow us to take an authoritative stance and our highly skilled team are on-hand to advise on the best promotional products for your marketing goals.
- Excellent Reviews - As much as we love to blow our own horn, don't just take our word for it! We are consistently rated 'Excellent' across independent third-party review sites like reviews.co.uk, as well as Google, Facebook and more!
- Award-Winning - In December 2019 we were named as promotional merchandise Distributor of the Year in Sourcing City's annual awards. Voted for by the industry, this prestigious title is a testament to the fact our suppliers love us as much as our customers do! This was followed by being named promotional merchandise Distributor of the Year 2020 (£5m+) in the BPMA Awards in February 2020 – another accolade that we’re incredibly proud to have received.
At the heart of everything we do is our mission to be your business' promotional partner. We are one of the UK's leading suppliers of promotional products and branded merchandise.
- Wide Product Range - With over 10,000 key product lines on our website, you're sure to find what you need. If you can't (or you need inspiration), please contact us as we can source pretty much any unusual request from our suppliers.
- Low Prices - We already keep our prices low, but should you find a cheaper quote on a like-for-like basis, we guarantee to price match or beat the quote.
- Rapid Quotes - Time is money, which is why we aim to give you a detailed quote within one working hour.
- Artwork & Design Studio - Not everyone can be a Picasso, which is why we offer art & design services to ensure your logo and marketing message look their best on your chosen products. We can amend your existing artwork, add additional details or even completely re-draw your logo into a print-ready format.
- Eco-friendly Options - We appreciate that the environment, sustainability and CSR are higher than ever on organisations' agendas, so we aim to offer eco-friendly options on a wide range of products.
- Express Delivery - Cutting it fine? Many of our products are available with express delivery options - perfect for those last-minute orders.
Now you know who we are and what we do, we'd love to show you just why we've been reviewed so highly by our customers. Partner with us today to explore how we can develop and grow your brand with promotional merchandise. We look forward to working with you.
Connect with us for the latest promotional marketing and company updates:
- Total Merchandise on Facebook
- Total Merchandise on Twitter
- Total Merchandise on Instagram
- Total Merchandise on YouTube
A great idea, a desire to do things differently and a bucket-load of determination. These were our core ingredients back in 2004 when Total Merchandise was founded as a big idea in a little spare bedroom.
We don't just say we care, we show you. That's what has set our business apart from the start.
David Stoddart came from a sales background, whilst Michelle Rae Stoddart had a history in finance and Jason O'Connor was based in promotions & entertainment. They had the perfect combination of different industry experience, but a shared mindset and determination which enabled them to grow the business into what it is today.
Our winning attitude has filtered from our founders into every area of our business and is reflected in the long-lasting relationships we've formed with businesses of all sizes, our high-quality products, excellent customer service, our work ethic and how we treat our staff.
From the days of leafleting local businesses to being one of the UK's top promotional product suppliers, we've learnt a lot about how to get it right and we believe that comes from forming a partnership with each and every one of our customers. We're in it for the long term and strive to create promotional solutions that really drive your brand forward.
This approach has paid off from day one.
Our rapid growth has seen us move across a stretch of six offices into increasingly-larger premises. Today you can find us in modern, custom-built offices in the heart of Colchester Business Park, a great hub for us with plenty of local amenities and space to continue to expand.
From two employees, we're rapidly closing in on 50 across our sales, service, accounts, technical and marketing teams, all driving our business (and your brand) forward.
We're excited about the next chapter of our story. Are you joining us?
After establishing a successful career in finance, Michelle co-founded Total Merchandise in 2004. As our Finance Director, she provides financial leadership, working closely with the Accounts and Sales teams to ensure the fiscal side of the business runs smoothly. Her financial expertise and sharp eye for detail combine to impact and influence everything, from supplier interactions to customer relationships. In her spare time, Michelle enjoys gardening, films and looking after her beloved brood of hens.