Earlier this week we went through why promotional products are a good investment for startups even with a tight marketing budget. They are absolutely a long term investment, with 58% of people keeping the gift for 1 year to 4 years, according to the Promotional Products Association International.
What's more, 83% of people like to receive promotional products with an advertising message (although we are yet to meet the remaining 17%... Who doesn't like a free gift?!). To top it off, 89% of recipients could recall the company who gave them the give, according to the survey.
Do Your Research
Now you know that promotional products can be effective, it's important to do your research so that you're buying the right things for the right people. Firstly, who are your target audience? Research what they like and value within their age group. You could go one step further and set up a poll on social media and ask which product they would most like to receive - pretty much takes the guesswork out of it. Furthermore, ensure the products you buy fit your budget after taking into account additional fees such as potential shipping costs or set up charges. We have a wide range of budget options that are high quality and useful, making the perfect combination for a startup investment in promotional products. Ensure that the products you choose to order add value to your brand.
Ideas For You
From our experience, the most popular promotional products for startups that are effective but also low cost are:
- tote bags
- silicon phone sleeves
- portable USB chargers
- water bottles
- coffee flasks
So to sum up, promotional products are absolutely a good investment for your company! Start with lower quantities and see how they get on before moving on to more luxury goods and higher quantities!
Browse our range of low-quantity promotional products for small businesses today and contact us to get your bespoke quote.