Promotional stress balls are a fantastic invention that have allowed many people to control their frustration, stress and anger throughout the working week. No matter how many hours you work a week, some week's just seem endless. The two worst days of the week always seem to be Monday (of course) and Wednesday.
Monday is always going to be the worst because it's the first day back to work after you've just had two days off to go out, have fun and relax. When it comes to Monday it always feel like a shock to the system. Wednesday is the second worse day, as when you get to Wednesday you realise the working week isn't even half over. Which leaves us with the better days of the week, Tuesday, Thursday and of course Friday.
On Tuesdays you have that relieved feeling that Monday is over and done with. On Thursdays you can be happy that you're past the half way mark and that the following day is Friday. Friday... it goes without saying is the best day of the week... as when Friday is over and done with it's the weekend again! No matter how many years you work, the thought process of each day seems to always be the same.
As we mentioned there are promotional stress balls to help you through the week but for those 'downer days' we also have a few tips to make them seem less daunting.
1. Make the most of the weekend - By making the most of your weekends, when Monday comes around you won't feel like you've wasted your time off.
2. Schedule 'me' time in the week - The working week can get a bit hectic, especially if you have kids at home, so dedicate one night to you... have some 'me' time. On this night you can choose to hire a baby sitter and go out, or just have a nice relaxing evening in with a movie and bucket of popcorn (it surprising how good it will make you feel).
3. Plan your meals ahead so you don't have to go shopping more than once a week - Shopping... well, food shopping can be very stressful at times, so if you plan ahead you can get away with just going to the shops once a week. This should also help with the stress levels in the week a little.
4. Turn off the technology - If you work with computers all day, don't then go home and sit on another one. Leave the technology for the working hours and spend a bit of quality time with the family.
5. Stick to a regular routine - In some cases people that don't stick to a regular routine can get very stressed and frustrated in the week. Planning what you're doing will help you manage your time better and hopefully free up some time for you to relax.
Following these few tips and investing in promotional stress balls should help you get through the week with a little more ease.