Whilst a hot cup of coffee is a daily saviour for people across the UK, singed fingertips are a decidedly less desirable side-effect of the morning caffeine fix.
With that in mind, promotional paper coffee cup sleeves could well be the detail your marketing campaign is missing... And happily enough for your business, our promotional 500ml Paper Sleeve Take Away Mugs are here to help!
Could Your Business Benefit From Branded Travel Mugs?
Reusable coffee cups are having a serious moment right now - and it looks like it's going to stay that way. Recent research conducted by Total Merchandise found 62% of Brits would willingly use an eco-friendly coffee cup; something they could use at home, in the office or during their commute.
We offer a huge range of promotional reusable coffee-cups and branded travel mugs, that are perfect for printing with your company's logo or artwork. Whether they're host to a frothy cappuccino, an oatmilk flat white or a refreshing green tea, these on-the-go mugs are ideal for taking your brand out-and-about, allowing your brand to be clocked by new audiences with every use.
With conversation around environmental topics growing ever louder, choosing eco-aware promotional merchandise is a brilliant way to show that your company cares. Tapping into your brand's internal CSR (corporate social responsibility) policies, picking items that help the environment, can be reused or are constructed from recycled materials is a fantastic way to assert your business as one that makes sensible, informed decisions that are as beneficial to your individual customers as they are to the planet as a whole.
What Makes Our 500ml Paper Sleeve Take Away Mugs Stand Out?
We have over 40 items in our branded travel mug category - so what makes the Paper Sleeve Take Away Mug extra-special?
- They're incredibly budget-friendly. These branded beauties are our lowest-priced promotional travel mugs, with prices starting as low as £1 per item for orders of 5,000 units.
- They offer your business excellent awareness. The advertising potential with reusable coffee cups and printed travel mugs is huge! With your customers taking them everywhere from the train station to their office, a promotional item such as a branded travel mug is brilliant for getting a company's branding in front of a large, fresh audience with every single use.
- They're available in a discerning range of colours (namely blue, green, red, white, amber, cyan, pink, purple, black and yellow), which are all ideal for making sure your artwork can truly pop.
Which Kind Of Businesses Could Benefit From Branded Travel Mugs?
There are all sorts of companies that can benefit from these promotional travel mugs - after all, the UK is a nation of tea and coffee lovers, meaning the vast majority of people can benefit from having a reusable cup in their possession. Companies that can truly max this opportunity include:
- Catering companies, who wish to encourage their customers to embrace reusable coffee cups; these products can be sold in cafes, shops and bars alike.
- Corporate organisations, who wish to appeal to their audience on a more 'human' level.
- Businesses who are planning conferences, ticketed events or a stand presence at a trade show, who wish to provide some sort of promotional giveaway item to guests.
And it goes without saying that there are many others, too!
So help your customers - and their fingertips - keep cool, calm and caffeinated with the help of the cost-efficient Branded Paper Sleeve Take Away Mug, which will tick all their boxes... And yours!
Top image via Pexels.
With over a decade in print and digital journalism, Katie possesses a wide skill-set that incorporates everything from SEO to PR. Joining the team in early 2019, her expertise lies in writing sparkling copy about promotional merchandise and related topics, as well as managing social media activity and developing creative solutions to keep the Total Merchandise brand at the forefront of people’s minds. With a background that includes event-planning and volunteering for charitable organisations, she has a first-hand appreciation for the needs and questions a customer might have when acquiring promotional products for their organisation. In her spare time, she loves reading, going to the cinema and learning to cook.