Let's be real for a minute: who doesn't love receiving something exciting in the post? After all - anything beats bills, optician reminders and political canvassing flyers...
With that in mind, we can guarantee your customers will be delighted to receive a gift in the post from your business - and even more so if it's one you've specifically chosen with their needs and interests in mind.
Something to brighten their day, lift their mood and add a little extra practicality to their lives, and keep your branding in their minds all the while. Sounds good, no?
Due to their postage-perfect dimensions, our edit of postable promotional products below are all the ideal size for posting to customers, whether as part of a specific upcoming campaign or to simply remind them you're still there and looking forward to working with them again soon.
Why Should Your Business Consider A Mail-Out Campaign?
There are many reasons a direct marketing campaign could be hugely beneficial for your UK business.
Sending a mailable promotional product through the post gives your company the unique opportunity to put your branding directly in the hands of your customers, wherever they may be in the country.
- Reconnect with customers you haven't worked with or provided services to in a while - let them know you're still there and hope to work with them again soon.
- Remind regular customers that you appreciate their business - use a carefully chosen piece of merchandise to let them know that you value their custom.
- Reach out to customers who you aren't able to connect with in-person - a branded item makes a great way to introduce them to a new campaign or product launch.
How Can You Max Your Mail-Out Campaign?
Every business will have different criteria in mind when planning a post-based campaign, which will help influence the branded products you ultimately end up choosing.
- Consider your customer above all else. Factors such as demographic (age group, profession and so on) or specific interests will influence the type of product you choose to send.
- Be sure you to include some sort of call-to-action. What do you want your customer to do when they receive your product? For example, you might want to offer them an exclusive offer on your new product range or to visit your revamped website.
- Decide what the measure of success will be. This ties in with the previous factor - but if brand awareness is on your wishlist, you can be confident that promotional merchandise is the perfect way to help keep eyes on your business.
Without further ado, read on for some of our favourite promotional products that can match your mail-out campaign - and don't forget to contact our friendly and experienced Sales team today if you'd like any help or information!
Give The Write Impression With Printed Pens & Promotional Notepads
Stationery is a sure winner whoever your demographic. Why? Because we all use pens and paper - whether it's for making notes in class, jotting down minutes in meetings or simply creating shopping lists at home, there are a million and use uses for a promotional notepad or printed pen. And even more so when they're gifted together!
Our best-selling Curvy Ballpens can be printed with your branding in up to full colour, whilst our A5 Budget Soft Touch Notebooks can be debossed, foil blocked or printed with your artwork for truly wow-worthy awareness that lasts.
It doesn't stop there, of course. Our Triangle Highlighter is a favourite on desks across the UK, whilst our branded 3 x 3 Sticky Notes are ideal for ensuring your logo is within reach of customers at all times.
Keep Them Sweet With Promotional Chocolates
For a truly delicious surprise, consider sending your customers something edible in the post. Total Merchandise has a wide range of mouthwatering snacks and treats available that can be customised with your branding.
Up to 6% off
Our promotional Mint Cards, for example, are lightweight and perfectly post-able; with your branding printed in full colour on the exterior, they offer both refreshment to your customers as well as visibility to your logo. Similarly, our printed lollies, promotional chocolate bars and Jolly Jelly Bean Pouches are all ideal for popping in the post for a sweet surprise!
Consider a touch of the fizzy stuff for a postal giveaway that's a bit more luxe. We have a wide range of promotional alcohol available, including our branded Prosecco and promotional beers - just make sure those envelopes are padded...!
To really complete the gift in style, be sure to check out our promotional glassware, too.
Stay Connected With A Touch Of Tech
As a nation of screen addicts - be it of the smartphone, tablet or computer variety - tech-related giveaways are a great way to tap directly into your customers' daily lives. From branded wireless charging pads to promotional power banks, there are all sorts of post-friendly gadgets you can give to your customers.
Charged up best-sellers include our Tube Power Banks; alternatively, consider gadgets such as our Turbo Smartphone Stand or Sliding Webcam Covers to demonstrate that you've got their comfort and privacy in mind, too.
Browse our best-selling mailable promotional products today to find the perfect fit for your campaign or customer needs. Found something you like? Simply fill out our Rapid Quote form to receive bespoke pricing for your business within one working hour. Visit our Coronavirus Hub for more information and updates.
Main image via Pexels.