Colchester, Essex · Customer Service
£22,000 per annum, plus the opportunity to earn quarterly performance-related bonuses of £500
Due to continued success and expansion, we’re looking to recruit for an exciting new role – Customer Service Administrator.
Total Merchandise Ltd – Customer Service Administrator
Total Merchandise is the UK’s leading supplier of promotional products. Winning multiple awards, Total Merchandise operates in a highly competitive and fast-moving market. Due to continued success and expansion, we’re looking to recruit for an exciting new role – Customer Service Administrator.
The Customer Service Administrator will be responsible for managing excellent communication and interactions between customers and the company, providing a high quality of customer service which increases the company’s reputation leading to increased sales and improved business performance.
What you will do:
Based within the customer service team, this is an exciting opportunity for the successful candidate to enjoy working within an award-winning company and with a professional and vibrant team. The typical activities you’ll be involved in include, but are not limited to:
- Process online order requests with speed and accuracy.
- Ensure all customer needs and enquiries are dealt with efficiently to achieve a high level of customer satisfaction.
- Handling queries via incoming calls, ensuring calls are handled in a professional and helpful manner.
- Checking stock levels, deadlines and order status’ with suppliers to ensure the smooth running of orders.
What you should have:
You’ll be part of a small but expanding team. As such, you should have a solid background in customer service and order processing (preferably 2+ years in an office environment), in addition to:
- Excellent organization and communication skills
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Ability to work in a fast-paced office environment
- Equipped to work as a team player as well as an individual
- Computer literacy and keyboard skills essential
- Ability to resolve any problems that may occur
This s a great opportunity to join a company at an exciting time of change and growth, giving you the ability to help drive the company’s growing success.
- Full training and induction
- Immediate starts available
- 25 days holiday, plus bank holidays
- Free onsite parking
- £22,000 per annum, plus the opportunity to earn quarterly performance-related bonuses of £500
To apply for this role, please email your CV and a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.