Wood Fibre Grow Kits
Product Code: 225943
Product Colours Available
Minimum Order Quantity
£50.00 per full colour design per position
10 working days from proof approval (up to 500 units),
10-15 working days from proof approval (up to 2500 units),
15-20 working days from proof approval
About this Product
The true eco-friendly merchandise for all! The Single Wood Fibre Pot Wraps are brilliant gardening items for everyone who enjoys plants and nature.
Made from biodegradable wood fibre and complete with full colour printed wrap-around packaging. The pack contains 5 seedsticks – you just need push them into the wood fibre pot and it will take around 2 weeks for them to germinate.
These promotional Wood Fibre Grow Kits are a real environmentally friendly option to expose your brand and provide a meaningful item to your customers. Ideal as a small gift, resale items or branded giveaways.
- Made from biodegradable wood fibre (pot)
- Paper wrap is recyclable
- Full colour printed paper sleeve
- Contains 5 seedsticks
- Complete with a peat-free coir pellet and growing instructions
- Eco-friendly option for your next campaign
- Available with a range of flower, vegetable, herb or tree seeds including:
- Herb Mix (Parsley, Chives & Basil)
- Wildflower Mix (Forget-me-not, Chamomile & Field Poppy)
- Love in a mist
- Sunflower (variety may vary)
Other important information:
- Prices include a full colour personalisation to paper sleeve. Prices exclude VAT, origination, and carriage.
Product managed by
As Product Team Manager for the past 15 years, Adam has built up an enviable reputation as one of the industry's most trusted authorities on promotional merchandise. As well as supplier relations, product sourcing and pricing, Adam is also responsible for ensuring our promotional merchandise is presented on the website in the most effective manner. His expertise makes him the go-to person in the company for spotting merchandise trends and finding the best branded products to meet customers' needs. When not at work, Adam enjoys travel, electronic music and all forms of cinema.