Product Colours Available
Yellow, Blue/Yellow, Green/Yellow, Red/Yellow, Black/Yellow, White/Yellow, Pink/Yellow
Minimum Order Quantity
£65.00 per colour per position
20 working days from proof approval
About this Product
Using a clicker is one of the most effective ways of training a dog. Use the clicker to get them to come back or listen to a command then reward them with a treat if they have followed what you've asked them to do. Can be used wherever you are, from as simple as being at home to teach tricks or when out on walks to get your dog's attention to come back and sit or lay down.
These promotional clickers are available in a range of 7 different colours that you can have printed with your company's logo or bespoke design. This ensures your brand recognition with every use.
The clicker is very easy to use and comes with a split ring so that you can attach to your keys, belt or wallet for on-the-go. The yellow spring also means you can wear the clicker around your wrist on walks for easy accessibility when needed.
- This clicker is available in 7 different colours
- It comes with a split ring fitting and yellow spring wrist wrap
- You can personalise your clicker with your logo or design in spot colour print
- Clicker training is a very effective way of training your dog
- Easy to use
- Suitable for all dog or animal-related businesses and campaigns
Other Important Information:
- Prices include a colour personalisation in 1 position. Prices exclude VAT, origination, and carriage.
Product managed by
With 10 years' experience in the promotional merchandise industry, Katie speaks with true authority about all matters related to promotional products. Her attention to detail and creative flair ensure that product details, prices, imagery and descriptions are accurate and answer all our customers' questions. Her articles and other product-related content have become truly trusted sources of both information and inspiration for anyone deciding on their next promotional product order. In another life, she would have been a star Quidditch player.