A5 Mood® Soft Feel Notebooks
Product Code: 198034
Product Colours Available
Black, Brown, Cool Grey, Cyan, Dark Grey, Gold, Green, Lime Green, Magenta, Navy Blue, Orange, Pastel Blue, Pastel Dark Blue, Pastel Green, Pastel Pink, Pastel Purple, Pastel Yellow, Purple, Red, Royal Blue, Silver, White, Yellow
Minimum Order Quantity
£27.50 per colour per position,
£35.00 per full colour design per position,
£47.50 per debossed design per position,
£55.00 per foil blocked design per position
7 working days from proof approval (up to 1000 units),
10 working days from proof approval (up to 5000 units)
Supply chain disruption
About this Product
Our custom branded A5 Mood® Soft Feel Notebooks offer practicality, style and broad appeal - all for a great value price! Whether you have a target demographic (such as students or professionals) or are working with a more general audience in mind, you can be assured that these promotional notebooks will be gratefully received!
- Contains 160 pages of lined 80gsm FSC® certified paper
- Soft-feel PU covers available in a wide choice of colours
- High-perceived value
- Elastic closure
- Pen loop
- Ribbon bookmark
- Expandable back pocket for storing important notes or business cards etc.
- Can be printed with the individual names of your staff - take a look at our Individually Named Mood Soft Feel Notebooks to find out more
- Also available as a pocket-sized version
- Designed to be the perfect match for the Mood® Ballpen
- Also available in a variety of promotional bundle gift sets including the Mood® Gift Set (with Bottle, Notebook & Pen) and the BPMA Desk Product of the Year 2020 Platinum Award winner - the Mood Duo Soft Feel Notebook & Pen Set.
Other Important Information:
Lead times are based on advertised quantities and are subject to print capacity.
Prices include personalisation in one position. Prices exclude Origination, carriage and VAT.
Product managed by
As Product Team Manager for the past 15 years, Adam has built up an enviable reputation as one of the industry's most trusted authorities on promotional merchandise. As well as supplier relations, product sourcing and pricing, Adam is also responsible for ensuring our promotional merchandise is presented on the website in the most effective manner. His expertise makes him the go-to person in the company for spotting merchandise trends and finding the best branded products to meet customers' needs. When not at work, Adam enjoys travel, electronic music and all forms of cinema.