Product Colours Available
Minimum Order Quantity
6-8 weeks from proof approval
About this Product
Each of these non-woven fibre Graid Surgical Face Masks boasts soft yet strong ear elastic and a nose clamp to ensure a good fit.
Complete with high bacterial filtration, these face coverings will help to protect the wearer in the workplace as well as while out and about.
Safety essentials that any business can make use of, these Graid Surgical Face Masks...
- Are Type IIR approved in accordance with EN 14683: 2019.
- Are bacteria filter effect (BFE) tested and approved in accordance with tests for Class I Type IIR
- Guarantee BFE ≥98% and are splash-resistant
- Are biocompatibility tested and approved in accordance with ISO10993.
- Are CE marked/approved in accordance with EU Directive on Medical Devices 93/42 / EEC, Annex V.3 & VII Class I Rule I.
With a shelf-life of approximately five years when unopened (with proper storage), these face masks are perfect for bulk-ordering to help protect your staff and customers.
Bulk packed in sets of 50, with 2,000 units per box. Each pack of 50 units is completed with an information sticker.
Storage: Store dry at room temperature and out of direct sunlight.
Discover more of our branded face masks.
Prices are for plain stock as stated. Prices exclude VAT, and carriage.
Product managed by
As Product Team Manager for the past 15 years, Adam has built up an enviable reputation as one of the industry's most trusted authorities on promotional merchandise. As well as supplier relations, product sourcing and pricing, Adam is also responsible for ensuring our promotional merchandise is presented on the website in the most effective manner. His expertise makes him the go-to person in the company for spotting merchandise trends and finding the best branded products to meet customers' needs. When not at work, Adam enjoys travel, electronic music and all forms of cinema.