Mini rPET Bag
Product Code: 226185
Product Colours Available
Black, White, Navy
Minimum Order Quantity
£35.00 per colour per position
10 working days from proof approval
About this Product
Custom branded Mini rPET Bags are available in White, Black and Navy in a small size ideal as a boutique bag, gift bag, a lunch bag for you to take with you to school, the office or even as a shopping bag to take with you shopping for a quick shop to grab the main essentials. They come with small handles, easy to carry or put into a big bag for on the go!
These small idyllic bags are also eco-friendly, being made from 5oz of recycled materials; Recron GreenGold 100% recycled bottles and post-consumer waste in India. Which is great for the environment, attracting more customers as they are promoting a sustainable, eco-friendly durable bag printed with your company logo/design on the front or back in spot colour print.
- Made from 5oz recycled materials; Recron GreenGold 100% recycled plastic bottles
- Made from post-consumer waste in India
- Available in three different colours
- Bags are of a small size
- Perfect as gift bags, boutique bags and more
- Reusable bag
Other Important Information:
- Ounces (Oz) refers to the weight of cotton spun to create each square yard of the base material. It is a measurement of fabric density and not the actual weight of the bag itself. The higher the Oz the thicker/denser the product.
- Prices include a colour personalisation in 1 position. Prices exclude VAT, origination and carriage.
Product managed by
With 10 years' experience in the promotional merchandise industry, Katie speaks with true authority about all matters related to promotional products. Her attention to detail and creative flair ensure that product details, prices, imagery and descriptions are accurate and answer all our customers' questions. Her articles and other product-related content have become truly trusted sources of both information and inspiration for anyone deciding on their next promotional product order. In another life, she would have been a star Quidditch player.