Maskari Advanced 3 Layer Face Mask
Product Code: 217225
Product Colours Available
Black, White, Navy, Cool Grey, Khaki Green, Royal Blue
Minimum Order Quantity
£10.00 per design per position
8-10 working days from proof approval
About this Product
Our premium quality reusable Maskari Advanced 3 Layer Face Mask, are designed to offerthe best protection whilst ensuring that they are functional and comfortable. These custom printed face coverings are made from 3ply fabric that is protected by the Antimicrobial treatment and can be washed (at 40°C) and reused for up to 30 times without losing the effectiveness of the HeiQ agents.
You can print your logo onto these promotional face masks via transfer print, ensuring that your brand or message will be seen by many far and wide whilst helping to protect others from the potential of spreading viruses.
When transfer printed the texture of the fabric may show through.
HeiQ Viroblock is designed to inhibit the growth and persistence of bacteria and enveloped viruses on textile surfaces. It’s a unique combination of their registered silver technology for antimicrobial effect and their vesicle technology as a booster.
Outer Layer – 100% Knitted Polyester Treated with HeiQ EcoDry.
Middle Layer- 100% Knitted Polyester Treated with HeiQ Viroblock.
Inner Layer – 100% Soft Cotton Treated with HeiQ Smart Temp.
- Comfortable and breathable, designed to wear for an extended duration
- 3 Layers soft fabric as recommended by WHO (World Health Organisation)
- Antimicrobial Swiss Textile Technology by HeiQ
- Washable (at 40c) and reusable
- Printed in the UK
Other Important Information:
- Lead times are based on advertised quantities and are subject to print capacity.
- These branded reusable face masks are not for medical use or for use within medical & clinical environments. This mask is not covered as PPE.
- When transfer printed an outline edge maybe be visible.
- When transfer printed the texture of the fabric may show through.
- Prices include personalisation in one position. Prices exclude Origination, carriage and VAT.
Product managed by
As Product Team Manager for the past 15 years, Adam has built up an enviable reputation as one of the industry's most trusted authorities on promotional merchandise. As well as supplier relations, product sourcing and pricing, Adam is also responsible for ensuring our promotional merchandise is presented on the website in the most effective manner. His expertise makes him the go-to person in the company for spotting merchandise trends and finding the best branded products to meet customers' needs. When not at work, Adam enjoys travel, electronic music and all forms of cinema.