Eco Reusable Coffee Cups
Product Code: 216563
Product Colours Available
Natural, Natural/Grey, Natural/White, Natural/Yellow, Natural/Orange, Natural/Pink, Natural/Red, Natural/Dark Green, Natural/Teal, Natural/Light Blue, Natural/Dark Blue, Natural/Navy, Natural/Purple, Natural/Black
Minimum Order Quantity
£35.00 per colour per position
5-7 working days from proof approval
About this Product
Promotional Reusable Coffee Cups are a must-have for any coffee connoisseur or anyone who enjoys their favourite beverages on the go! Distribute among your staff and customers, or even offer as resale items to reduce the need for single-use cups and the amount of them that end up in landfills every year.
Eco-friendly at their core, they are manufactured from a 50/50 blend of natural rice husk fibre and BPA-free polypropylene, so they also require less plastic to make than a lot of alternatives.
Rice husk is a waste product with little value and the agricultural industry often dispose of it by burning which creates air pollution. Using it to make a reusable coffee cup reduces the amount of plastic required to manufacture as well the amount of single-use cups going into landfills, all while producing a trendy natural look.
Our eco-friendly coffee cups are incredibly convenient for people always on the go, including commuters, travel agents, warehouse workers and more! Help them to enjoy their favourite beverage while moving from A to B, all while promoting your company logo wherever they go for a great value price. The fact that they can be reused also great extends the advertising life of your campaign.
You can even refill these cups at most coffee shops. The 350ml capacity is perfect for holding the following drink sizes: Starbucks' 'Tall', Costa's ‘Primo’, Cafe Nero's 'Regular' and McCafe's ‘Small’ sized coffees.
- Manufactured from a 50/50 blend of natural rice husk fibre and BPA-free polypropylene
- Each comes complete with a secure screw-on sip lid and a heat-resistant silicone grip (some heat transfer may occur when filled with very hot drinks)
- EU 10 2011 - Commission Regulation (EU) No 10/2011 of 14 January 2011 on plastic materials and articles intended to come into contact with food.
- GB4806 - GB4806.7-2016: National Food Safety Standard - Food Contact Used Plastic Materials and Products.
Other Important Information:
- This product is not guaranteed leak-proof or dishwasher safe and handwashing is recommended.
- Prices include a colour personalisation in one position to cup only. Prices exclude VAT, origination and carriage.
Product managed by
With 10 years' experience in the promotional merchandise industry, Katie speaks with true authority about all matters related to promotional products. Her attention to detail and creative flair ensure that product details, prices, imagery and descriptions are accurate and answer all our customers' questions. Her articles and other product-related content have become truly trusted sources of both information and inspiration for anyone deciding on their next promotional product order. In another life, she would have been a star Quidditch player.