Clay Pot Grow Kits
Product Code: 225942
Product Colours Available
Minimum Order Quantity
£50.00 per full colour design per position
10-15 working days from proof approval (up to 2500 units),
15-20 working days from proof approval (up to 10,000 units)
About this Product
These beautiful promotional Clay Pot Grow Kits contain a small terracotta clay pot and 5 seedsticks supplied with peat-free coir pellets. Complete with growing instructions for convenient use.
These desktop garden pots are constant tiny reminders of your brand while the recipients can enjoy seeing the plants grow from day to day.
Promotional seed kits and growing kits are excellent long-term branded giveaways to expose your brand at all times and offer eco-friendly alternatives to regular promotional items.
Choose from a range of flower, vegetable, herb or tree seeds as you prefer and watch your brand grow.
- Supplied with 5 seed sticks
- Easy to use in any setting
- Eco-friendly and natural gift items
- Full colour printed to maximise brand exposure
- Made in the UK
- Perfect as mini desktop gardens
- Packaging made using recycled paper/100% recycled greyboard
- Available with a range of flower, vegetable, herb or tree seeds including:
- Herb Mix (Parsley, Chives & Basil)
- Wildflower Mix (Forget-me-not, Chamomile & Field Poppy)
- Love in a mist
- Sunflower (variety may vary)
Other important information:
- Prices include a full colour personalisation to 1 side of the paper sleeve. Prices exclude VAT, origination, and carriage.
Product managed by
With 10 years' experience in the promotional merchandise industry, Katie speaks with true authority about all matters related to promotional products. Her attention to detail and creative flair ensure that product details, prices, imagery and descriptions are accurate and answer all our customers' questions. Her articles and other product-related content have become truly trusted sources of both information and inspiration for anyone deciding on their next promotional product order. In another life, she would have been a star Quidditch player.